9.19.2004

my neighbor

oh yeah! my neighbor (which i posted about once before)made a very good attempt at making friends with me today. she talked to me pretty much the whole time that i was washing my car and even invited me over. i guess i'll go ahead and retract the bitch-call... but the noise complaint and subsequent tuesday-night party were still uncalled for.

i wonder if she overheard me through her open bedroom window (that i noticed a bit late) when we were all outside saturday night and i told steve which apartment belonged to the b-word. she has pretty much ignored me up until this afternoon, even when we are going into our apartments at the exact same time.

regardless of why she decided to pull the switcheroo, i'll be glad to have a few extra awkward moments removed from my life.



also, i'm considering tapping 2 TENBUCKS in order to bring out this and counter uncle r's che shirt.